Last updated on April 17th, 2023
Cycling Betting – Stay Ahead of the Game
Cycling may not be as popular as football or basketball, but it has exciting betting lines. You might think the outright winner is the only bet that stands out. While you are not wrong, the sport has other markets that make betting cycling exciting for bettors. Several events occur before we see the winner cycle past the finish line. The sport includes sprints, mountain climbing, etc., giving you more options than you imagine. Fortunately, bookmakers are in on these, providing suitable odds to match the flow. We’ll warm our way into the global markets with the cycling betting odds, including US ones. Then, we’ll review some essential terms to help you master this sport on any online bookmaker. Let’s begin with the top sportsbooks for placing wagers on the game.
Top Sports Bookmakers for Betting Cycling
This sport has less popularity, hence its rarity among online bookmakers. Fortunately, the top operators are always up and doing to follow the tournaments as they roll in yearly. That brings wagering opportunities to sports bettors.
- Has a statistics feature to learn about past performances
- New players can use the “Bet Mentor” to get suggestions.
- Live scores are available for games.
- Has a broad sports betting market.
- The deposit methods have zero transaction fees.
up to ₦100,000
- Mobile friendly online sportsbook
- Great odds
- Attractive bonuses and promotions
- In-play betting support
- attractive welcome bonus
- Helabet livescore feature
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy registration
- Attractive welcome bonus and promos
- Great odds
- The sportsbook is available as an Android application.
- It features a dozen sports in its live betting section.
- The bonuses and promotions are generous.
- Players can use Bitcoin on the platform.
- The sportsbook offers many bonuses to players.
- It has a mobile application for Android and iOS users.
- Telephone support is available for quick response.
- There is live streaming support.
- The platform has a statistics feature for in-depth analysis.
- Players can place in-play bets on several sports.
- The sportsbook has several betting markets.
- It offers a mobile-compatible betting platform.
- The interface is user-friendly and intuitive.
- It supports in-play sports betting.
- There is round-the-clock customer service.
- The platform simulates live matches.
up to NGN500,000
- There is a bet9ja mobile app
- Bet9ja livescore feature
- Competitive odds
- Live chat support
- Lots of sports betting options
Taking that extra step to bet with a reliable online bookmaker is worth it. These operators provide features that will get you through any tournament. Furthermore, you will like the simplicity they bring to the experience.
These bookies are at the top of their game with competitive betting odds. They have a license to offer gaming services, and their platforms work on various devices. Hence, you can wager with your smartphone.
How to Bet in Cycling
Things often look daunting at first until you do them. We can say the same about betting on this sport, as it is usually not mainstream. Moreover, the events are sparse. That said, you can cash in your bets in a few simple steps as follows:
- Pick a bookmaker:
You can select from our list of licensed sportsbooks to get started. Head for the registration button and follow the process. Check your email to see if there is a verification link.
- Fund your betting account:
This step should take little time. Visit the deposit page and pick the payment option that suits you. Then follow the prompts to deposit the amount you want.
- Select Cycling and pick a tournament.
Go to the sports betting page and select the sport. Then, pick the tournament to open the wagering market.
- Pick the market and the odds
Go through the available markets and place your wagers on an odd.
Which Markets to Bet in Cycling in US
The US has several markets for staking on cycling. They include the following:
- Race winner
- Mountain king
- Points classification
- Stage wins
- Number of finishers
These represent events that will occur during the tournament. You’ll find most of them on bookmakers.
Markets to Bet Cycling Around the World
The global scene does not deviate too much from what is available in the US. Hence, the international betting markets include the following:
- Outright winner
- Stage match-ups
- Riders to wear the yellow jersey
- Top 10 finish
- Top 3 finish
Glossary in Betting in Cycling
Here are a few terms to keep close to your heart:
A cyclist that covers long distances in a short time.
- Mountain king
This cyclist is the best climber in the competition.
It involves picking one of two cyclists to finish with more points on the leaderboard.
- Stage winner
This is the cyclist who wins a stage in the tournament.
The best bookmakers provide live odds on ongoing events for real-time betting. There is no guaranteed strategy for a win. However, you should study the cyclists, weather conditions, and critical parts of the race. Famous tournaments include the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana, etc.
Is live betting available for cycling?
What strategy is best for betting on cycling?
Which tournaments are available for cycling?
The best bookmakers provide live odds on ongoing events for real-time betting.
There is no guaranteed strategy for a win. However, you should study the cyclists, weather conditions, and critical parts of the race.
Famous tournaments include the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a Espana, etc.