Last updated on December 9th, 2022
Betting bonus deals for Nigerian players
Betting bonus offers are always attractive because they are free money that sportsbooks give to both new and regular customers. These bonuses exist in various forms, but they all have the same purpose: to keep you playing on that site. It’s possible to make a deposit and receive a bonus or even a free bet at any of the top betting bonus sites in Nigeria. Besides, it’s always a good idea to minimize risk by testing new betting sites using free money before making any commitments. You can use it to try your luck in different markets and potentially win some cash. Here, you’ll find a comprehensive breakdown of betting bonus offers of all kinds and recommendations for the ones with the most bang for your buck.
Best Online Bookmakers in Nigeria with Top Bonuses
up to ₦100,000
up to NGN500,000
Most Famous Types of Sports Betting Bonuses
When you’ve finally settled on a bookie that meets all of your requirements, the next step is to take advantage of the best betting bonuses. It is helpful, though, to be aware of the various promotions a bookmaker might give and what they entail. What follows are three examples of the types of offers you should expect to see frequently:
- No Deposit Bonus: A sportsbook no deposit bonus is a form of free bet that doesn’t require you to pay any money into your account first. It’s a modest but valuable free bet with a smaller value than matching bonuses. Remember that this is not free money; there are still requirements you must meet before you can cash in your winnings.
- Deposit Bonus: This offer is not difficult to grasp; typically, online betting sites give customers a specific bonus when they make a deposit. This offer could be a deposit match or even free bets once a successful deposit has been made. In the case of a deposit match, the bookie will double your initial deposit amount up to a certain limit. For instance, they can offer you a free 100% up to NGN 5000 sports betting credit when you’ve made your first deposit into your new account. In addition to being a good deal for seasoned gamblers, this offer can help new clients get off to a solid start.
- Risk Free Bet: At the best Nigerian sportsbooks today, risk-free bets are a common betting promotion. It’s possible that they’re even more sought after than sign-up bonuses. In essence, the bookmaker is handing you a sizable amount of free bet with no deposit required—to use on wagers.
While matched deposit betting bonuses are larger than risk-free bets, you’ll typically have lower wagering requirements and more flexible terms to fulfill.
How to Get Betting Bonus in Nigeria
Finding a sports betting bonus in Nigeria is simple when you know where to look. We think you’ll enjoy some of the recommended betting bonus for Nigeria sites because of their generous incentives. It’s fine to try out just one or dip your toes into a few different options. Here’s what to do when you’re ready to start collecting and spending your bonuses:
- Use a trusted bookie or one of the operators we recommend
- Before accepting a bonus, be sure you fully understand the offer’s terms and conditions by exploring
- Sign up by selecting “Sign Up” or “Register” and filling out the form with the necessary information
- Put in your initial funding (if required for bonus claim)
- Claim the bonus deal
Check the terms and conditions page or get in touch with customer service if you want to use a bonus offer but are not sure of the terms. Make sure the bonus you want to claim may be used on your favourite games.
Most Popular Betting Offers in Nigeria
Welcome bonuses are arguably the most famous betting offers in Nigeria. As stated above, bonus offers for placing bets online are a common promotional tool used by online sportsbooks to bring in new customers and keep existing ones coming back. Since there are many new and old bookmakers in Nigeria, the welcome bonuses are a great way for operators to stay competitive and attractive to potential and returning bettors.
These promotions appear to be cost-free since they have the potential to increase a bettor’s in-game currency for them to place real-money bets. It can be withdrawn if you make winnings from using your betting bonus. But not everything that appears to be free actually is. There are always specific conditions associated with online sports betting bonuses. What a bonus offer actually entails for the recipient is frequently detailed in the terms and conditions. For instance, it is common practice to fulfill the wagering criterion specified in the terms and conditions before withdrawing any winnings.